The Jr. Event Planner oversees the logistics for various events, and is part of a three person team dedicated to connecting clients with the vision of their event. Working closely with the President & CEO.
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Maintain schedule of events for members.
- Oversee event logistics from conception to follow up. Help to ensure speakers, content, and audiences reflect organizational priorities on equity and inclusion.
- Conduct site searches, serve as primary point of contact; maintain rooming lists, agendas, and programs.
- Work closely with Deputy Director of Development on management of National Advisory Board, including driving recruitment process, planning three meetings per year, building relationships with members, and creating information and materials for meetings.
- Maintain and update event web pages, collect and update RSVPs, send confirmations, and create event materials.
- Serve as event planning resource for Development and other staff for gatherings outside of the scope of annual event calendar.
- Serve as database power user, pulling lists, maintaining records, and tracking donor contact.
- Provide support for creating donor-facing Development materials.
Qualifications and Experience
- Three to five years’ event planning experience or equivalent (special events coordinator, meeting manager, project manager, executive assistant); Development experience preferred.
- Requires strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience planning and executing events
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working directly with donors, customers, or other constituencies Familiarity with databases preferred